Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ms. NB. Goo’s 5 questions.

1) If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it,
how many hippies cry?

2) You’re at heavens gate. St. Peter tells you that you will burn in Hell for an eternity unless you donate 1 pint of blood to the local Reverse Vampire Society. No clinic for you though. He hands you a magical Exacto Knife. Where do you cut?

3) Somehow, you acquire 15 minutes of fame and are granted 10 seconds to say something inspiring to the entire world. You have written down 11 words. What are they?

4) You have created a truth serum from incense ashes, tequila and Gracie pee cakes, but only have one dose. Who do you give it to, and why?

5) You’re on a plane headed for a weekend vacation in sunny Crapville USA. The pilot informs you that both engines have failed and the plane is about to plow 90 degrees into a church parking lot. Your cell phone works, you have high speed internet service, you have Sims 2 on your PSP and a 60 ounce flask of premixed dirty martinis, (with extra olives), in your bloomers. What do you do?

Want to play?
The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

Those are some very thought-provoking, interesting questions you have there. Although I don't know what a Sims 2 is, and I'm not sure what cat pee cakes are. But I know all about martinis, and that's the important part.

Well, I wish I could take credit for the 5 Questions game, but I can't. I don't know who started it, but I think Undercover Celebrity is the one who introduced it to me.

Damn, now you've got me craving a martini.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karla,

pee cakes are the little things you scoop out of the cat box. Gracie is my obnoxious cat. The Sims2 is delicious crack disguised a video game.

Good questions, bro. I'll get right on it :)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home