Thursday, August 11, 2005

I didn't do it......

My sister strongly suggested that I post this e-mail I wrote to her about a week ago discussing whether or not to sleep in a tent, or just get a hotel room for an upcoming party we are going to attend out in the country. (And I am planning a 4am prank when everyone is asleep).

Well, that’s what I was getting at, 2 e-mails ago. There is no way to know.... it could be raining assjuice sideways for all we know.....I know!!! Lets just take the tent to the hotel and set it up in that room downstairs... HA!!!!!! I would say, wait until the week of, when they sort of know what the weather will be....and just go from there.... If it is low 80's I would think with a small fan in the tent, it would be cool enough to sleep...... and we will be so drunk I don’t think it will be a problem..........but either way, its going to be a pain in the ass to set up……..and set it up again, because we fucked it up. And I am predicting the phrase, “Is that a bug or a beer can?”; I think we might actually die if we sleep outside....... I am not a boy scout!!!! Anyone have an inflatable bed?? Shit, we would be on a field of crabgrass.... it sort of sounds like a pain the monkey button..... I guess we will figure it out..... and yes... BlogHag IS funny. Oh here is another idea....wait until about 4 am, pull my truck up to a tent and kick on the lights and horn at the same time............ That fat guy that helped me cook last year will have circulatory failure........ I WILL NOT SPEND THE ENTIRE DAY FUCKING COOKING AGAIN.... IF THEY PUT ME ON THE GRILL AGAIN, I WILL BE PISSED!!.....I don’t mind helping, but to say...."Hi Chris, nice to see you, Um, here are 2 grills and 3 deep fryers.... please cook for 100 people. "You people are vultures...I am going to spit in every 3rd burger!!!"
(Thanks Krusty the Klown).

In case any family members read this; I would not spit in the food, and you are not vultures. It’s from the Simpsons. The Simpsons is a cartoon. On TV. That giant black box in the corner of your living room that you continually ignore.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, maybe it's only funny to me because I know what the hell your talking about. But still, it is fucking funny.

"That giant black box in the corner of your living room that you continually ignore." FUNNY.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...you guys are hysterical!!!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me not to eat the burgers.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home