Monday, October 03, 2005

Silence of the hag



Dear Ms. Sheehan, please go home. We have all heard what you have to say. You’ve made your point. There are hundreds of mothers in our country that have lost a child in this War, but none of them is acting like a raging lunatic. I am quite certain your son wasn’t forced to join the military. It’s not just about earning tuition; it’s about defending our country, which your son courageously did. Remember that when you receive your sons Purple Heart and do us all a favor: pierce it through you top lip, then snap it through the bottom one.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, Chris. You really do bring out the best in people.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

…….Drop a load in her mouth and seal it shut with a shotgun. As fun as that sounds, I don’t think the shotgun would actually "seal" the poo to her face. Actually, I think it would not only remove the poo, but most of her skull as well. I don’t want her dead, just silent. There is a difference. Thanks for the comment ahab...thats my kind of funny.... HEADSHOT!!!!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger karla said...

Maybe he didn't mean "seal it with a shotgun BLAST," but an actual shotgun. Like, a shotgun dipped in superglue, then used like a sticker. That might work.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, anything to silence that woman would make me happy.

But.... there is nothing like a HEADSHOT!!!!!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about damned time that SOMEONE spoke the truth. Ms. Sheehan is making a mockery out of her son's death. She ought to be ashamed of herself.

1) Her son was NOT forced to join the service.

2) He was a very brave man.

3) Her request for a personal meeting with the president is ludicrous. I mean, does she REALLY think that she can single-handedly stop this war simply by saying, "Mr. President, I don't like this war. Please stop it". I mean, like he is going to say, "Oh, wow, I've been wrong all along". I am not saying I agree with the President, I am stating that she is living in a dream world.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likey wikee

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home